Community Outreach Worker, San Diego LGBT Community Center
Under the supervision of the Director of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement, the Community Outreach Worker is responsible for conducting community outreach efforts, implementing assigned projects, and educating the LGBT community on health insurance coverage options under the Affordable Care Act. This position will also:
- Assist in the implementation of outreach plan
- Assist in developing social media efforts
- Engage in education and outreach efforts for the LGBT community
- Participate in community events and follow up with community members interested in receiving information regarding Covered California
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to the Director of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement detailing progress toward reaching work plan goals.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume electronically to: Denise Serrano, Director of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement at email@example.com.