Job: MGR, Marketing
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17-0366
Job Type: Advertising/Marketing/PR
San Diego PACE (PACE)
Full time – Regular
Under the direct supervision of the Director, the PACE Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of planning, development and management of the PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) recruitment, marketing and outreach activities to promote and maximize awareness of PACE within the community. Lead the design, development and production of outreach and marketing material.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Leads, coordinates and supervises the PACE recruitment team in implementing the evolving PACE Marketing Plan.
- Oversees the design and development of sales and marketing material, coordinating with other departments such as External Affairs while taking the lead in marketing projects such as website development.
- Develops and maintains reports to assess and analyze marketing and outreach activities for the purpose of maximizing awareness and recruitment, including the development and maintenance of a PACE marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to include but not limited to providers, long-term care facilities, geriatric social workers and care coordinators and related organizations.
- Works with PACE staff and several SYHC departments to ensure positive experience for potential enrollees, candidates, and their families for the PACE program.
- Convenes and facilitate community stakeholder advisory bodies to solicit input on PACE development.
- Develops and monitor recruitment budget.
- Manages process for procurement, printing, proofing, and inventory control.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and/or Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC) sales and marketing policies, rules, and regulations.
- Develops policies, procedures, and standards for all recruitment activities and member processes.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and legal work environment and ensures development of personal growth opportunities.
- Communicates job expectations with employees to achieve results; manages employee performance through coaching, counseling, and disciplining; develops and enforces policies and procedures, productivity and quality standards; prepares work schedules and ensures employees have necessary resources to succeed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in the strategic planning and development for PACE.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adheres and ensures compliance with PACE Marketing rules and regulations
- Adheres to SYHC and department’s attendance and punctuality policies and practices
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree in related or appropriate field
- 3-5 years outreach and marketing experience in senior care or related field
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of and/or experience with HMO, Medi-Cal/Medicaid, Medicare, and senior care related sales and marketing experience
- Knowledge of PACE marketing regulations (state and federal)
- Hospice sales/marketing experience will be considered
- Techniques and methods to organize and manage a department
- Principles and practices of health care service delivery, managed care, health care systems, and medical administration
- Appropriate sales and marketing techniques to outreach to diverse social and ethnic groups and to communicate effectively with them
- Principles and techniques of effective supervision, including training and evaluation of subordinates
- Systems and procedures to efficiently track and trend all sales activity
- Knowledge and/or experience with the senior care market, including competitors, regulations, and available resources
- CA valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Proof of current vehicle insurance (if applicable)
Technical Knowledge and Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Must possess the skills necessary to provide care for geriatric patients, must thrive in team environment, must possess good organizational and supervisory skills, ability to effectively handle difficult and unusual interpersonal situations. Meet a standardized set of competencies for the specific position description established by SYHC PACE and approved by CMS.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Physical clearance for reaching, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling and grasping; have full range of motion; ability to lift 50 lbs; need to lift and transfer participants; T.B. clearance; must maintain current First Aid and CPR
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page.